Monday, August 6, 2012

Lead Generation is sooooo Important

If you've ran a successful company, then odds are you know how important lead generation is. I've ran lead generation programs for small one man operations and for 100+ man operations, and they are equally as important as one another. Though the larger companies have larger budgets, you MUST test the waters before investing too much money in any one program. Though lead generation sales reps will hate me for saying this...I don't believe in investing $5k (the average minimum for media buys) in something until I've tested it out. Take one "0" off that number and maybe I'll try it out. I know I can test great lead gen methods for less than $5k including SEO, PPC, affiliate marketing programs, etc.

Feel free to contact me with any questions at blakepollack@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. Thank u for your information..keep blogging
    Online Marketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most importantly, both your marketers and your salespeople should learn to work together. Factors like distance, communication, or even the fact that one or the other is outsourced shouldn't pose as an obstacle. Your salespeople need to clearly define what counts as qualified.

    __________________
    lead generation

    ReplyDelete